150 grams Avocado Oil
185 grams Palm Oil
32 grams Sweet Almond Oil
66 grams Sodium Hydroxide
173 grams Water
1. Start by lining your soap mold and weighting your ingredients.
2. Prepare the avocado puree, making sure there are no clumps.
3. Carefully add the lye to the water (we’re only using half the amount of water as the other half will be added in the form of avocado puree later on). Set aside to cool.
4. Add the avocado puree to the oil and mix well. Slowly pour the lye water into your oils stirring at all times. Use a stick-blender in spurts to mix thoroughly.
5. When the soap reaches light trace, add the essential oil (if using) and blend until incorporated. Pour into mold and let it set for 24 to 48 hours. Once the soap has hardened enough, unmold, cut and let cure in a well ventilated area for 4 weeks.